An identity is more than a logo design. It is a visual representation of who you are — what your business embodies. It involves design, colour, typography, use of images, and writing style — all working together to create a style, mood and tone that is consistent with your mission and goals.
Our identity development process for small business and nonprofits includes:
- discovery to completely understand your business/organization, its mission, operating style, differentiation and philosophy
- research and design of a few concept designs — you choose one that resonates best, which we refine so that everyone is comfortable with the outcome
- a colour palette to support your identity
- a stationery system of business card, letterhead and envelope, with recommendations for stock; press-ready files and letterhead as a Word template
- digital assets: your logo or mark in a variety of formats suitable for commercial printing, desktop printing and web use
- identity guidelines with details about your logo or mark, recommendations for its consistent use, colour use, recommended fonts for collateral, and imagery to support your identity
It doesn’t need to stop there. Imagine Creative Communications also has experience to develop product brands, packaging, signs, uniforms and fleet graphics.